FREE 24-Hour Appointment Scheduling
(903) 531-5678 or
(800) 535-9799 if outside Tyler
Your Health Information Resource
At Trinity Mother Frances, we understand that health problems don't always occur during doctor's office hours. That's why TeleCARE is here for you during the middle of the night, on the weekend or holiday.
Our dedicated nurses and trained professionals are here 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide quick and helpful answers to your health questions. And because we are staffed with registered nurses, you can feel confident that you are in good hands. With TeleCARE, you're never alone. Our specialty is helping you.
- Confidential health information
- Speak with a registered nurse
- Answers to health questions
- After hours call support for participating physicians
- Physician referrals
- Physician appointments
- Class information and registration
- Hospital and Clinic information
- Public agency information
- Information mailed to your home
Check medical symptoms to understand what they could mean to help patients determine questions to ask during their visit.
Hear What Our Patients Say About Us
Share your inspiring health care story about your experience at Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals and clinics.
TeleCARE is not an emergency service provider. For medical emergencies, please call 911 or visit the nearest hospital emergency room. Click on one of the links below for a map to one of three Trinity Mother Frances Emergency Care Centers in east Texas.
• Emergency Care Center – Jacksonville
• Emergency Care Center – Tyler
• Emergency Care Center – Winnsboro
For Non-Emergent Medical Needs
Please schedule an appointment with your primary care physician or you may visit one of our Urgent Care Centers that provide immediate medical attention for minor illnesses or emergencies that do not require treatment at a hospital emergency room.