Cardiothoracic & Vascular Services
Cardiovascular disease remains the leading cause of death in the United States today and the number of patients at risk for serious heart disease in the East Texas region is growing. At the Louis & Peaches Owen Heart Hospital, the first and only heart hospital in the region, we are dedicated to turning the tide on heart disease through education and advanced treatment options.
We are building upon almost 30 years of pioneering heart care with the latest technologies and processes. We incorporate healing concepts and patient-centered features that involve the family along with medical staff to ensure the best possible outcomes.
The Louis & Peaches Owen Heart Hospital features:
• State-of-the-art facilities
• Outstanding physicians & dedicated cardiac nurses
• Patient-centered care
• Latest advances in evidence based medicine
• All the benefits of a premier hospital dedicated to heart care
• Plus the safety of immediate access to all acute care medical services at Trinity Mother Frances Hospital
Arrhythmia Management and Treatment Cardiology Cardiac Rehabilitation Cardiothoracic Surgery Electrophysiology Services Heart Attack (AMI) Patient Stories Pulmonary Medicine Research Vascular Institute
website is a winner of the
2012 eHealthcare Leadership Award
for Best Website Design