Physician 1 Call
Easy Access to Care
for You & Your Patients
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
(903) 531-4700 or
(877) 531-4700 if outside Tyler
Press 1: Outpatient Scheduling
Press 2: Physician to Physician Consultation Scheduling
Our goal at P1C is to make certain that access to care is simple for patients and physicians. We offer one-stop-shop convenience for scheduling physician appointments, outpatient procedures, obtaining physician referrals and much more. We are here to serve and we strive to provide exceptional service. We want you and your patients to have an experience that is smooth and seamless. We hope you will find our services beneficial to your medical practice.
For Medical Professionals
P1C Scheduling will book all of your inpatient and outpatient ancillary procedure appointments.
• Bone Density
• Diagnostic Radiology
• Interventional Radiology
• Nuclear Medicine
• Pain Management
• Mammography - The Ross Breast Center
• Sleep Center
• Stress Lab / Echo / EKG
• and much more
Submit Outpatient Orders By:
• Phone (903) 531-4700 Option #1
• Fax (903) 510-8807
When Ordering Services or Tests
In order to better serve you and your patients, we request the following information:
• Patient’s legal name and date of birth
• Payor information (insurance or self-pay)
• Description of service or test and/or code
• Medical diagnosis verbiage and/or code
• Reason for service or test (indication)
• Physician’s signature, date and time
• Length, duration and frequency of service or test (if applicable)
• Medication name, dosage, route and administration (if applicable)
When two or more different services or tests are ordered, please provide a diagnosis explaining the reason for each service or test.
Service & Test Request Forms
Please choose the appropriate form below; then print, complete and fax to (903) 526-7566.
• Ancillary Service Request Form
*While the Ancillary Service Request Form currently has options for Imaging Tests on it, please ONLY use the Outpatient Imaging Services Request Form for ALL imaging requests.
• Outpatient Imaging Services Request Form
• PET/CT Request Form
Our P1C referral team is here to schedule your patient appointment requests for any of our growing number of specialties, or for those we do not currently offer.
P1C Insurance Verification will verify your patient's insurance and obtain any necessary pre-certifications. Provider and clinical information required.
Patient Insurance Verification & Authorization for:
• Physician-to-Physician referrals
• Trinity Mother Frances ancillary services
• Trinity Mother Frances surgical procedures
• Trinity Clinic providers performing procedures outside the health system
• Verify and authorize admissions to Mother Frances Hospital – Tyler, Jacksonville and Winnsboro:
o Inpatient admissions from the Emergency Care Center
o Direct hospital admissions
TrinCARE Clinical Laboratories
As the largest hospital-based reference lab in east Texas, TrinCARE Clinical Laboratories offers a comprehensive test menu and a full range of support services for area health care providers utilizing state-of-the-art instrumentation. TrinCARE is committed to providing prompt and accurate laboratory services delivered with the latest information technology.
• Patient appointment scheduling for participating physicians
• After hours call support for participating physicians
• Physician and hospital department referrals
• As well as various services to benefit your patients
Medical providers, please call (903) 591-6710 for more information on how TeleCARE can assist your medical practice.
For Your Patients
24/7 FREE Health Information Resource / Appointment Scheduling
(903) 531-5678 or (800) 535-9799 if outside of Tyler
At Trinity Mother Frances, we understand that health problems don't always occur during doctor's office hours. That's why TeleCARE is here for you during the middle of the night, on the weekend or holiday.
• Speak with a Registered Nurse to get answers to health related questions
• Schedule appointments
• Physician referrals
• And much more
Your Personal Emergency Home System
With Lifeline, a personal emergency response system, in your home you can enjoy your freedom, and still feel secure that someone is there for you when you need them.
Over 35,000 members from across east Texas benefit from using the Trinity Mother Frances HealthCARE Card to save on products and services from local businesses every day, not just when in the hospital.
Check medical symptoms to understand what they could mean to help patients determine questions to ask during their visit.
Meet Our Team
Sallye Rife, RN
Terri Henegar-Seery, RN