The volunteer team at the Louis & Peaches Owen Heart Hospital is made up of dedicated men and women willing to offer at least four hours a week to provide a variety of valuable services. They are a big reason our patients have such an exceptional experience while in our care.
Who Can Volunteer
• Working or Retired Adults
• Stay-at-Home Moms
• High School Students
• College Students
What Can I Do?
• Visit with patients and their family members to offer support
• Listen to their concerns to help ensure they have the best possible experience while in our care
• Information Desk - Greet patients, families and visitors; provide patient room information, answer and transfer telephone calls, transport patients who need assistance and direct or escort individuals to various hospital destinations
• Registration Desks - Escort patients to various departments and patient rooms as requested by registration personnel
• Waiting Rooms - Record patient/family location information and take messages for them if needed. Serve as the liaison between patients and their family members and patient care staff
How Do I Join?
• Complete an application
• Interview with Trinity Mother Frances Volunteer Services
• Complete volunteer orientation
• Take a TB (tuberculosis) test
For more information about becoming a volunteer at the Louis & Peaches Owen Heart Hospital, please contact Volunteer Services at the appropriate facility listed below.
Mother Frances Hospital – Jacksonville
2026 S. Jackson
Jacksonville, Texas 75766
Mother Frances Hospital – Tyler
800 E. Dawson
Tyler, Texas 75702
Mother Frances Hospital – Winnsboro
719 W. Coke Rd.
Winnsboro, Texas 75494
To apply, complete the online application or e-mail your name, address and phone number.